Moore Bay Lodge - Lake of the Woods, Ontario, Canada

New Requirements for U.S. Citizens

We ask all our American guests to check the new regulations with U.S. Customs for documentation you require to re-enter the States.

As far as we found out, you will need after June 1, 2009 a passport, passport card or WHTI-compliant document.

Children under age 16 will be able to continue crossing land borders using only a U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate, after the new law takes effect in June.

Please check and find there New Requirements for U.S. Citizens.